Monday, September 3, 2007

Post Exam Obsessions

We had exams last week and most of my papers didn't go well at all. To make things worse, I made quite a few silly mistakes in my papers as well, but those silly mistakes are going to cost me a lot...

I'm listening to AC/DC right now, I absolutely love this song, Problem Child. It took me a long time to realize how amazing this band really is, which is pretty weird.

I've been watching a Japanese cartoon called Naruto lately. It's become quite an obsession, I love watching the ninjas fight and all. There's one character, Gaara, who happens to be my favorite. He's a really blood-thirsty ninja, who only cares about fighting and killing. His attacks are sand based, and are very very powerful. He's had a really bad past, because of which he's become so evil, but I really like him.

In fact, many of the ninjas have had rough pasts, mostly involving being outcasts, or dropouts, or have demons sealed in them. Gaara and Naruto have demons sealed inside of them, yet the striking difference between the two, one is so evil and quiet and the other so determined and loud. Naruto is a nice character too, I love the fact that he's so determined and never gives up, because of which he can win the most difficult of fights. I also like this other ninja, Rock Lee, who doesn't have any special abilities, but worked hard to get super speed.

I also decided to learn how to play Age of Empires, and have one more tutorial match to play, before I start with real games. It's a much more interesting game than I initially thought it would be. The only thing missing is the blood and guts, but it's good enough without all that.

I've decided that I've wasted enough of my life away doing nothing interesting, and it's about time that I learn to do something worthwhile. This explains my sudden interest in games again, it's been such a long time since I played computer games, and I really miss those days when I would play games all day long (no interesting games, mostly kid games).

3 comments:

linusvanpelt said...

and i guess we never discussed the ac-dc thing??

Abhishek Baranwal said...

yups

Anita said...

Yes anime is an obession naroto is one of the most popular series and it will be aired on animax soon.enjoy computer games.